Translate

Friday, July 31, 2015

YSL TOUCHE ECLAT BLUR PRIMER

    Exactly word for word of the description that YSL claims - The 1st illuminating blur primer by YSL: When the magic light of  TOUCHE ECLA meets the perfection of a blur. This innovative primer combines: - An advanced blur technology to create an ideal complexion. - The magic light of TOUCHE ECLAT in a transparent gel, free of dulling opaque fillers, allows light to diffuse through optimally. An ideal complexion instantly illuminated: Pores visibly appear diminished, skin texture is smoothed and skin luminosity is boosted. Applied under foundation to maximize radiance or worn alone to create a perfect canvas.

  This YSL face primer is one of my absolute favorite products. Rarely do I ever use any sort of primers because my skin is extremely finicky. I have very dry and sensitive skin, so please keep this in mind. If you are very dry to combination then this will be your best friend! However if you are oily you will want to make sure that the gel formula has completely absorbed into the skin before applying any foundation. There are specks of glitter throughout the beautifully packaged glass bottle. But no worries, you won't have glitter sparkling all over your face. I have noticed that it does an exquisite job on improving the longevity of your foundation. Down below I have provided photos of what the packaging, formula, and after it has been properly absorbed into the skin. I will also provide direct links of where the product can be purchased. Now it is pretty pricy, but in my personal opinion, it's worth every penny. And hey, some times us girls just need to treat ourselves with great luxury products, right? That's right, we deserve to feel like a princess every now and then. ;) I hope that this blog becomes very helpful to you in the future. Please follow me and keep up with my latest beauty blogs. You won't want to miss out! Also feel free to share these blogs and help spread the word. Comment and ask as many questions as you'd like regarding any of the products that I will be blogging about. Hugs and Kiss from me to you! :)

PRICE: $52.00 - 1fl.oz of product

http://www.sephora.com/touche-eclat-blur-primer-P397615?skuId=1713114

http://www.yslbeautyus.com/touche-%C3%A9clat-blur-primer/1033YSL.html?cgid=makeup&dwvar_1033YSL_color=Primer#utm_term=ysl+makeup&cm_mmc=cpc-_-bingSearchBrand-_-YSL+Make+Up_Brand+-+Makeup-_-kw%3A+ysl+makeup&utm_campaign=YSL+Make+Up&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=bing&start=1&cgid=makeup














No comments:

Post a Comment